Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to Order New Phone

JayNineZ
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there,

A couple of weeks ago (when the Black Friday deals were on) I placed an order for a new phone. I had indicated that I wanted to pick it up in-store at the Londonderry Mall location in Edmonton and the confirmation noted that I would get an email letting me know that I could pick up my new phone. Instead of getting that email, I got an email saying that my request was cancelled because I didn't pick it up in time. My phone order was cancelled without me ever having received notification that I could go in and get it! 

Having dealt with this store before and having had a bad experience then as well, I would like to lodge a formal complaint with fido about the customer service at the Londonderry Mall location. I had looked forward to getting a new phone as my current phone is almost paid off and I have been considering an upgrade. I've been a customer with fido for a few years now but will definitely be considering switching to a different provider after having this latest experience. I am very highly disappointed with fido's customer service in this case and hope that I hear from someone from fido about this.

1 REPLY 1

Good morning @JayNineZ , sorry to hear that you had difficulties with your device order. I know that can be frustrating. If you look at This support page and scroll down, you will see a link to report a concern or problem. Hope that gets you a higher level of reporting. I would suggest also that you contact fidosolutions on Twitter and request assistance from the customer service representatives that will interact with you over direct message. I do hope it gets resolved.