Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone upgrade online but no new after email confirmation

Elisa0808
I'm a participant level 3

I recently upgraded  for a new phone online as fido was having a promotion  

The order was done on December  22,2023.

I also received  an email confirmation  of the order  shortly  after  but have yet received  the ready to pick up... is it normal?

It's my first upgrading online.

It's taking oddly long.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Elisa0808 , welcome to the community. I believe that if you received your confirmation  of the order, then the pick up or shipping shouldn't be far behind unless the device is on back order. Also, make sure to check your spam folder to ensure you receive the message regarding your device. If you miss it and don't know that your device is ready for pick up, it may get canceled. The holidays are very popular for people that want to upgrade plans and devices, so it may take a little longer than usual. Cheers 

Elisa0808

It's past one month now still no news.

Ive reached out to fido a few times in between and recently and still no news.

I was told to contact the store I chose for the express pick up but they are unreachable. I have gotten no useful help so far. Seriously, this is getting out of hand.

Hey @Elisa0808 Smiley

Sorry to hear you still haven't received your phone. We understand how that can be disappointing! 

If you chose Express pick-up, you can indeed reach out to your selected store to change or cancel the order. 

As much as we'd like to assist you further, they're the only ones who can edit the order once it has been completed.

Have you tried going there in person to speak with a store representative? 

Elisa0808

I have contacted  the store I selected  for express  pickup and the only answer I got was ,getting referred to another store... and call again to inquire about their Samsung galaxy s23 stocks.... back to square one again..

It would have been helpful  to have some news / update regarding the restock of the phone I ordered...

Thank you for your feedback! We're always looking to improve, and we understand the situation you're in is not ideal.

Our teams work hard to get everyone their phones as soon as possible, but you can always change/cancel the order if you prefer.