cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I email Fido (what is the support email address)?

johnv69
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

I am looking to email Fido Support, but have not found the email address on their website.  Anyone know the

Fido support email address?

Thanks.

***Edited to add labels***

31 REPLIES 31

STBusa
I'm a participant level 1

LOL... what Internet provider doesn't have email support? Are you unable to set up an email server? 

Hey @STBusa Smiley

There are tons of ways to contact us! 

Home Internet tech support is actually available 24/7 via Live Chat or over the phone.

We also offer customer service on all platforms listed here.

Hope this helps! 

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @johnv69 

We do not offer email servicing but you can contact us through Private Message on Facebook or Twitter

If you think another member of the Community can help, don't hesitate to post your question on the forum as well!

Cheers Smiley

samuri

My cost per line is averaging $150 per cycle. The cost was promised to be $75. I'm being billed for data top up after phoning in and cancelling this added cost. Device protection is being billed to my account even after I've been informed I'm no longer eligible for this service. Long distance charges when I have unlimited plans for both phone lines. 
My phone bill should not be higher then my rent. This is absolute robbery. I've been beat up and mugged by my phone company. 
Fido has actually ruined Christmas holidays for me and my family. 
I will not pay this ginormous bill and I will sign up with a phone company who who values on saving thier customers money. I shouldn't have to scrutinize my bill every month because of a unhonest phone company. I don't have time for this b.s. thanks for ripping me off Fido. Happy holidays my **bleep**.

Hello @samuri and welcome to the Community. 

I'm sorry to learn that you had that experience, giving good customer service is important for us.

We would be happy to go over your account to see what's going on. For future reference, you can talk to a representative through our other channels here.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon Smiley

poutine666
I'm a contributor level 1

FidoAlyson wrote:

>>>>

Hi @johnv69 

We do not offer email servicing but you can contact us through Private Message on Facebook or Twitter

>>>>

Current (Nov. 2, 2017) text on Fido website:

>>>

Contact Us

Hit us up through Live Chat, over the phone, via email or in store.

>>>

Hey @poutine666, thanks for posting Smiley

Can you please confirm where exactly you see that on Fido.ca?

Let us know and we'll look into it asap! 

I'll flag it asap - it shouldn't be there. 

Thanks for confirming @poutine666!

poutine666

Ok. But for the record, I think Fido should offer email support. It may not be the trendiest text-based communication method right now, but it's hard to beat for simplicity and having automatic record-keeping. 

Thanks for the suggestion @poutine666 Smiley We'll for sure pass that along!