cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FaceTime details

PaulMAdams
I'm a participant level 3

Is there a way to view all FaceTimes that I've had during last month, besides directly on my phone? 

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello PaulMAdams,

Welcome to the community!

As previously mentioned, mobile providers do not store a record of text messages. However, mobile providers have nothing to do with FaceTime. While users might access it using mobile data, FaceTime goes through Apple servers (see here). As such, you should be able to view FaceTime history on other Apple devices as long as you are logged into your iCloud account (see here).

Unfortunately, if the log was deleted and an iCloud backup was performed, it may not be possible to restore a deleted log.

Full disclaimer: I don't own any Apple devices so I cannot verify the information provided. You might consider contacting Apple for further information.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Good morning @PaulMAdams , unfortunately, all the questions you are asking would only be available for viewing on your device. Fido does not store our texts, caller ID, nor video calls. If you didn't preserve them on your device then they are gone. I personally keep my texts and call logs that are important for about 6 months before deleting them. I know, a bit excessive but they have helped immensely when something was called into question. Hope that answers your questions. 

PaulMAdams

Darn! Definitely not deleting anything for at least 2 months now lol

Thanks