My account has been cancelled

SOLVED
HYEONJINKIM
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello, I'm the one who used the fido mobile plan. My fido account has been cancelled because I didn't pay the balance of $400 just because I was back in my home country but I forgot to stop my plan so I didn't stop the plan. That's why I had $400 of balances. So I paid it all clearly. There is no more balance now. But my account is still been cancelled. I need help to restart the plan again. Do I have to go to the store or I can solve it online? Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: My account has been cancelled

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @HYEONJINKIM,

You should contact customer service directly and find out if your account has been cancelled or was it just suspended, if it was cancelled then you might not be able to get your plan and phone number again.

If it was just suspended it would depend on how you made the payment if you paid it through your financial institution then it can take up to 7 business days before Fido receive the funds and then they would remove the suspension. If you made the payment by credit card then the payment will be instant and customer service can reinstate your services.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @HYEONJINKIM,

You should contact customer service directly and find out if your account has been cancelled or was it just suspended, if it was cancelled then you might not be able to get your plan and phone number again.

If it was just suspended it would depend on how you made the payment if you paid it through your financial institution then it can take up to 7 business days before Fido receive the funds and then they would remove the suspension. If you made the payment by credit card then the payment will be instant and customer service can reinstate your services.