Detailed call history

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 24648
I'm a Participant Level 1

Detailed call history

Hi

I'm looking for a list of calls I made from my phone from January 24 to January 27 2016, is that possible?

Accepted Solution

Re: Detailed call history

You can view your invoice call history by going to Fido.ca > My account > Billing and Payments > Save / Print Bill PDF.

You will need to scroll down to see the details of the invoice. Incoming source numbers won't show however. You will see the date and time though. For outgoing calls the date, time and number will show. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 18
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

You can view your invoice call history by going to Fido.ca > My account > Billing and Payments > Save / Print Bill PDF.

You will need to scroll down to see the details of the invoice. Incoming source numbers won't show however. You will see the date and time though. For outgoing calls the date, time and number will show. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 18
I'm a Contributor Level 1 pt58thompson
I'm a Contributor Level 1

That doesn't work on my account.  No numbers!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 18
Moderator (inactive) FidoRanya
Moderator (inactive)

Hey pt58thompson, 

Please reply to the last PM we sent you and we'll be happy to look into this further Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 18
I'm a Participant Level 1 bfried1

I am also looking for details on calls to and from my phone.  No info is available on the Invoice. Where can I get help?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 18
Former Moderator FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @bfried1

You'll be able to get the details only if the Detailed Billing feature is included in your plan.

I'll go ahead and send you a PM to check things out Smiley

Talk to you soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 18
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

While it won't help you right now, you might want to consider one of the many call log app available for the future.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 18
I'm a Participant Level 1 Matthendy

My bill does not have a detailed call log. No numbers I haved called or anything...is there anywhere I can find those?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 18
Former Moderator FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @Matthendy! Smiley

What happens when you go to the bottom of the invoice after downloading it? Does the same thing happen with a different browser? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 18
I'm a Participant Level 2 pnichols
I'm a Participant Level 2

I can't find detailed call history for the current period.  I can see the history, but I want to see the current one, as I am getting close to using up the minutes.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 10 of 18

Hey @pnichols,

Welcome to the Community!

The details for the call history of the current period wouldn't be on the most recent invoice since the usage shown on the bill is always for the previous period as we can't predict the usage in advance. The details for the usage made during the current cycle will show on your upcoming bill.

I understand your concern about getting close to the minutes in your plan and you can track your usage on My Account on fido.ca or through the App. The details of the call history aren't shared though, but you'll be able to see how many minutes you have in total with the plan, how many you've used and how many you have left, which should help avoid going over.

Hope this helps with your question Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 18

Thanks for your reply.  I am aware that I can track how many minutes I have used, but wanted to confirm for example, that lengthy sales calls from FIDO were not going towards those minutes.  They said they weren't, but I was surprised to see how quickly my minutes were being used up this month!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 18

@pnichols

All incoming and outgoing calls are counted towards your minutes.

You can check the details of your plan to see what is included exactly from your online account on Fido.ca.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 18

Well now I'm unhappy because the first thing the Fido salesperson was that the call wouldn't be used towards my minutes!!  That is outrageous to be making sales calls before 5pm when we have limited minutes.  I request that they be credited.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 14 of 18

@pnichols

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into. Talk to you soon. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 15 of 18