cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escalate a complaint about offer

Robbie3
I'm a participant level 2

need to file a complaint in regards to being promised a promotional plan and now im being refused the plan . notes are on account and was aprroved. but everybdy i talk to gives me a different reply and trying to get a hold of the orginal agent is impossible .   need to step this up

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthonyZ

Hey Robbie3, 

I am sorry to see you had this kind of experience. It is definitely not the kind of thing we want any of our customers to go through. To take a closer look into this kind of situation with you, we'd have to get access to the account.

You can reach out to us for this through any of the options available on our Contact Us page. 

We can also send you a PM here if you would prefer. Let us know! 

Robbie3

thanks for reply, but promises after promises and nothing has been done.. ive cancelled all my services with fido and rogers.. internet and cell phone services both personel and business .. been with fido since 96 when microcell was the owner.. i need to be with a company that serious .....

I am sorry to see you left us @Robbie3

It is really unfortunate that you had this kind of experience. It isn't the kind of thing we want for any of our customers. Don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you have any questions or if you change your mind. You can contact us through the options found in the link above, or we can send you a PM if you prefer.