Did you mean: 

Change primary account holder

tatianaalreef
I'm a participant level 1

Hello

I am not the account holder, it is under the name of another person

I want separate bills, and my bill to be under my name

How can i transfer the account primary holder? 

3 REPLIES 3

Pc1829

My last bill 

Hello Pc1829,

Welcome to the community!

Could you please clarify what you meant with your post? Do you wish for assistance with something? You should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we would not have access to customers' account information. If you would like assistance, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Tatianalreef,

Welcome to the community!

In order to become the primary account holder, you would need to request a transfer of responsibility (TOR) from the current account holder. You should note that you would like be require to undergo a credit check prior to transfer approval. In addition, you should also note that there is a fee for the TOR (see here).

Are you currently financing a device? Unfortunately, it might not be possible to TOR a financed device (see here). If your device is still under contract, the remaining balance would likely be charged to the existing account holder.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers