General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Voice mail message!

HelloI received a voice mail notification with this number +1 587-737-0210 and it's stuck on my screen and it has hacked my phone settings. How to delete it?! I tried everything but didn't work

ZEH9-34_ by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

postal code does not match with auto-selected one

I have just updated my new address in my account however, the postal code in the automated address line does not match with what I have registered for my bank's billing address, Dliver's license, google map and apple map. I am a little bit concerned ...

k440013 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not happy with the experience so far

Recently, I switched back to Fido... and for the payment of my first bill, I added my credit card for pre-authorized payments after talking to a customer representative...guess what? My bill wasn't deducted and instead late fee is charged for the pay...

Twinkle8091 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Query regarding removing airplane mode on roaming

Hi Team, I am out of Canada and I do not have any use of my Canada's number all this time so I made sure to put it on flight mode. By mistake today I happened to click on airplane mode due to which airplane mode got off  which I instantly turned on a...

RR02 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Sim works on Pixel 4

I recently needed more data for working from home, and I needed it to be a separate bill that I could give to my work place and only have active during covid-19. So I went into a Fido, got my regular sim transfered to an E-Sim (that was done for free...

mikeaaaa by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes