cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Change Plan

dillydefect
I'm a participant level 3

While trying to change my plan I get stuck trying to select "talk options" after selecting the "plan type" the website just stops loading. i have tried on multiple devices and different browsers. Its an issue with the website.

12 REPLIES 12

dillydefect

As I stated before, multiple devices and multiple broswers were useds. It's still not working.

Hey @dillydefect Smiley

In that case, please contact us via any method listed here so we can look into this for you!

Mandziej
I'm a participant level 1

I have been trying to change my plan for the last two days. Can't do it online. Can't do it via app. Can't do it via virtual assistant. Can't get a hold of anyone when calling fido number. Can someone please assist?

Hey @Mandziej,

Welcome to the community!

Have you managed to change your plan since Saturday? We've been busier than usual lately. If you need help with your account you can reach via these methods

zookalicious

Same issue. not working.

rcforbes

It is also not working for me. 

dillydefect

Sill not working. This afternoon I was able to progress to the part where I can choose a data package but it stopped loading before I could choose any addons. Tonight I'm once again stuck before choosing data plans. Please note im still trying on dufferent devices and on different browsers.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @dillydefect! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Are you still having difficulties changing your plan? If so, we'll be happy to help you with that here, or via a community PM (just ask us to send you one).

As for the trouble you're having with our site, have you tried to add our site to your security whitelist? Clearing your browser's cookies and cache may help as well.

Give us an update if you can!

dillydefect

I am still having issues. My partner was able to change their plan today without any issue, so I tried using their computer and I am still having issues with my login.

Are you still experiencing this today?

We had some troubles with our website Monday but everything should be resolved now.

missdeth

its not working for me either, has not worked since monday. extremely frustrating as im being charged way to much for what i use yet cannot change it nor connect to a live agent

@zookalicious, @rcforbes, @dillydefect @missdeth

Hey everyone!

If you're still experiencing troubles and have completed the following:

- tried different browsers

- cleared cache and cookies

- logged into your online account with an email address and not your phone number

Please contact us through one of these channels so we can help you out.