cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am tired of Fido high bills

Rasheed123
I'm a participant level 3

Am so frustrated and sad about Fido bills, I even set automatic pay on my accounts, despite my bills getting crazy. Am sorry I think I need to change my network.

Am an international student, this bill is outrageous for me.

Bye

6 REPLIES 6

Rasheed123

I called Fido customer support yesterday concerning the outrageous bills am experiencing, I was instructed to call today 24-11-2023 to get one of the Black Friday cheap offer.. Have been calling for a moment now, no customer care assistant has been assigned to pick up my call. 

Hey again @Rasheed123!

Thank you very much for your patience! Have you been able to get through since your post?

Due to Black Friday demand, we're experiencing very high volume of customer requests. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Rasheed123

Yes, am able to get resolution. Thanks to Fido team.

I appreciate.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Rasheed123 and @shamikashenoy! I hope you're both doing well. 🙂

I'm sad to read about billing troubles. I can certainly understand your frustration there, as no one like to receive an unexpectedly high bill!

I recommend contacting us here for any questions or concerns you have. We'll be happy to help you.

shamikashenoy
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I completely agree! I am an international student and the bills are outrageous with all the hidden charges!

Rasheed123

I think you should call the customer care support and explain to them.