cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Angela_M
I'm a participant level 2

You provided the option to change plans online which is great during this time. There were "exclusive deals" that were being offered under my account so I proceeded to do so multiple times since it kept giving me an error and telling me to "contact us". I finally reached out over live chat and had a conversation for over 40mins just to be told that they cannot see the "deals" and I needed to take a screen shot and bring it to the the store during this pandemic. There is no option to send this screen shot to you nor have any other resolution to this request. I get how there are "covid protocols" at your store but not everyone feels comfortable going out when it's not necessary especfially when your website is offering this. I'm trying to be a responsible citizen during this time and I wish there was a way for you to support that. I'm really hoping that there are other ways to do this other than going in-store.

2 REPLIES 2

Angela_M

Thanks you for letting me know to go to social. They were much more helpful!

Good morning @Angela_M , I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty changing your plan online. Getting a screenshot of your special offers is a great idea. I understand your discomfort with going into a retail outlet at this time also. Did you manage to get the screen shot of the deal you were looking for? If you are on social media, you could contact fido on Twitter or Facebook and send them a dm letting them know what you want to do. Tell them you would like to send them the screen shot by dm and ask for help in making the changes. It will be a bit of back and forth while you provide information that they will require, but you will be in the safety of your own home and will be able to receive assistance from the Fido customer service representative. This sounds like a good option for you. Search for Fidosolutions on either platform. All the best, OL