cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 Amazon gift card

Nel6
I'm a participant level 2

Hello! I purchased an internet plan that was supposed to include getting a $100 amazon gift card. When and how will I receive the card?

11 REPLIES 11

Naz21111
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I can say fido customer service is awfull, I never got that registration email and never can contact fido customer service, each time I wait sn hour on phone or online chat and no one answers. I don't think any gift exists beacuse I could get in after 6 months if it exits . And I won't contine my contract with fido again 

Hey @Naz21111

That doesn't sound like a fun experience at all. We'll send you a PM so we can look into this with you. 

FidoKenny

Hey @Nel6 and welcome to the Community.

Up to 6 weeks after your installation, you receive an email with instructions on how to register for your gift card. From there, you would choose which $100 gift card you would like to receive. You are also given the choice to either get a physical or electronic gift card.

Did you end up installing your Internet service? 

Also, did you provide an email address to receive the promotion? 

Let us know. 

Nel6

Yes and yes, does it usually take the 6 weeks? because i got internet about 3 weeks ago and I haven't received an email with the gift card yet.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Nel6

It takes up to 6 weeks to receive the email, yes! 

snasrulla

I'm going on 16 weeks since installation with no email, nothing in my Junk folder either.

Hey @snasrulla

This is definitely longer than expected delays. I am going to send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this with you. 

princemathew007
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

For me, Internet setup was done in 1st week of Sept and  still yet to receive the gift card email.

Hey there,

Please refer to the solution on this thread for more details on the offer.

Hope this helps Smiley

Hello @princemathew007,

Welcome to the community! 

Did you receive any e-mail regarding the gift card?

-FidoAnthonyZ

Nel6

@FidoAnthonyZ whats going on??