General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Pause plan

Hi, I want to pause my plan for 2 months. Can someone help me with it?

Rohan2 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! About mobile bills please reply me.

Hello. I thought I paid all my mobile bills. And as you see the pictures, it shows my current balance is $0.00.But the detailed payment amount below is shown differently($48.45?). What does it mean? Why? What am I suppost to do? Thanks for your help.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.42.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.42.28 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 12.01.28 PM.png
BomiWoojoo by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False long distance charge

I just got a phone bill summary, 175 bucks extra charges on my phone bill for an alleged long distance call that I never made. What should I do? Also, if it's something like a hacked system on my phone and having been used by someone else, (i don't r...

HocheolSeo by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Call forwarding issues

I do a lot of call forwarding, and since upgrading to the Pixel 5 my forwarding only works intermittently , and regularly gives me IMEI code errors and doesn't display when my phone is forwarded. Fido says my IMEI is showing a blackberry phone?!? I f...

ivan13 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mr

Hi I registered a payment to get the prepaid card in Fido extras but my emails incorrect to revive the card they offered I need to re enter my email address somehow please advise

Mattyboi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes