cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon gift card

allyntonia17
I'm a participant level 2

When will I get my Amazon gift card that I'm supposed to receive for Fido home internet promotion

51 REPLIES 51

Rachapharaon

Hello.

I am waiting for almost 6 weeks after installing the internet connection.

Nothing in my Spam! Please do something.

thank you, 

Hey @Rachapharaon,

Sending you a PM, talk soon!

Christian333

send me one too, I've been waiting since start of sept. and your agents keep telling me to wait longer

Hey @Christian333

There's a PM coming your way to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.  

I'm a participant level 1

can you send me a pm too, i haven't received my gift card for 2 months

Hey @227219185

We sent you a PM so we can look into this with you! 

erdalcevik

Hi, 

can you send me a pm too, i have been waiting for 2 months.

Hey @erdalcevik

I'll send you a PM! Talk to you soon Smiley

ckmshin

can you please message me as well? Haven't received mine. Has been over 8 weeks. 

I've been on hold 30 min and counting on the phone waiting for an agent. 

Sure thing @ckmshin! I'll send you one shortly. Smiley

DiMarx

Can a mod please message me regarding the gift card? I have been waiting for more than 6 weeks now and still nothing. Mods please help. 

Sure thing @DiMarx, sending you a PM. In the future, don't hesitate to contact us here for immediate assistance. 

krupa1011

Hi,

I was told that I would be receiving amazon voucher for signing up for home internet. Now its almost 3 months and I have not received any. Who should be contacted for this?

Newuser2020

Omg it's been 3 months. It's been 2 months here. What's going on? Did anybody even got it?

DiMarx

Haven't recieved a PM from a mod yet....

augustjade

Can someone please msg me about the gift card? It's been over 6 weeks since internet installation with no email in my junk/spam folder. 

Hey @krupa1011krupa1011!

We moved your post to this thread as you'll find answers to your questions regarding the Home Internet Amazon gift card promo. Smiley

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @allyntoniaallyntonia17, 

Welcome to the Fido Community! 

This specific promotion is sent through a subscription email within 6 weeks from the order date. We also suggest keeping an eye on your spam and junk folders in case it accidentally gets redirected there. 

If after 6 weeks you haven't received the email, you should reach out to our customer support team so we can confirm your email on file and to take a closer look into this with you! You can check out the different ways to reach us for this here. Smiley 

pchow138

I have the same issue as I have yet to receive an email for the promotion that I had signed up for.  I checked my Junk mail as well.  It's been 6 weeks since my activation.  After calling 3x times and being on hold for 45 mins each time with a poor connection to an agent who was trying to help, I have yet to get to anyone to get this done.  I tried the chat function as well and have yet to get anywhere.

Caroleyg

I have the same problem.  I signed up in August and have contacted them via chat 3 times, still no action.  I'm going to contact them again.  Otherwise, I'm going to tweet something about it and see if it gets any traction.

Hey @Caroleyg! Philippe here.

I'm sad to read that you didn't receive your gift card yet. Have you been able to reach someone since your post? If not, you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to assist you.