Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Amazon Gift Card

jairamp07
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I set up home internet back in august with the promotion for the $150 amazon gift card and i still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

222 REPLIES 222

calcaneous

I joined Fido internet Dec last year.

I was told I would get $150 Amazon gift card, but I haven't received it yet

I was wondering when I can get this card

terrison

Hi Fido Team,  I registered home internet with the promotion for the $150 matercard gift card on Nov 30, 2020. It's been more than 3 months, but I still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the matercard.

Could any one help?

Many Thanks!

Hey @terrison! Welcome to the community. Smiley

I will need to ask you a few questions to understand your situation more clearly:

1. Did you get the registration email or did you already register and didn't get the card? 

2. Did you contact customer service about this? 

You can also read the solution, it might help! 

V_a2000
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Fido team, I signed up for home Internet in Dec ((I thin Dev 12) and so far I have not received any email in context of the$150 MasterCard. 
can you please take a look. Needless to say I have checked my inbox and spam.

Thanks for your help.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @V_a2000!

We've moved your post to this thread as it deals with everything relating to gifts with purchase on home internet Smiley

I'm sending you a PM so we can review this together. See you there! 

V_a2000

Thanks FidoNick - just to let you know that so far I have not  received anymessage from you....but I will wait. 

Thanks 

Hey there! I do see that you've replied to our PM. We'll continue there with you. 😊

Sieed

Hello, I had ordered 'fido 150mbps home internet' in September when there was an offer of 150$ Walmart/amazon gift card. I placed my order by calling the customer center. That customer rep. told me they will email me and I can choose between those two. But never got an email.

Hey @Sieed Smiley

I've moved your post here as it deals with the same topic and useful info can be found on the solution above.

If you need more help with this,we can also send you a PM here on the Community, just let us know! 

Sieed

PM please

Hey @Sieed,

We'll be sending you a PM shortly, talk to you soon! 

mini0570

hi, 

It's been 4months since I got fido intrent. I'm supposed to get an $150 amazon gift card from the promotion event. I haven't got any resgistration email yet. please check the process and let me know. 

Hey @mini0570

I moved your post to this thread since it's about the same topic.

Make sure to follow the instructions from the solution presented here. 

Kaveri
I'm a contributor level 2

Hi, Did anyone here received gift card?????

Even a PM that Fido employees keep saying here. I'll PM you PM you?

Did anyone receive PM?

I joined in August 2020 and stil waiting for gift card and PM. Received neither of them.

Thanks Fido for wonderful fake offer.

lgr

I signed up for the promotion as well during October, and still have never received any e-mails regarding the gift card. 

Can someone please assist, as it's been a few months already. 

Thanks! 

Hi @lgr

I am sending you a PM in just a bit. Talk soon!

Kaveri

Hi, Did anyone here received gift card????

Even a PM that Fido employees keep saying here. I'll PM you PM you?

Did anyone receive PM?

I joined in August 2020 and stil waiting for gift card and PM. Received neither of them.

Thanks Fido for wonderful fake offer.

shunkongcheung

I applied my home internet last August, since then I havent received my coupon. I have talked to 3 agents and yet nothing is received.

Please have someone to resolve this issue. Thanks

chaseroons

I first recieved internet in mid September of 2020 with the promised promotion of a $100 Amazon giftcard. I have spoken with 5 different agents all who said I would recieve an email in 5-7 days and to check my spam otherwise it would have to be escalated. Like I said I've gone through this conversation over the last five months. Everytime I never recieve an email and get the same response from the agents and it never gets escalated. Now when I try to even contact a live agent the box isn't working.

My brother went with Rogers with a similar giftcard promotion and received his giftcard right away. What gives?

Hey @chaseroons

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this.

Talk to you soon!