Fido App Data Usage Issue

I'm a Participant Level 3 DeeMundy69
I'm a Participant Level 3

Fido App Data Usage Issue

About 3-4 months ago there was an update of the Fido App on IOS that stopped showing how much Data you have used. Three days ago there was another update and it fixed the problem but went back in 2-3 hours later and it wasn’t showing the data usage again. This is a problem. Please fix this . Thanks 

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido App Data Usage Issue

@DeeMundy69 

Thank you for the screenshots. We're aware of the situation and are working on a fix as we speak.

Meanwhile, if you need any information about your usage, you can reach us through our channels here.

Once we get more news about the situation, we will update this thread.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 37
I'm a Participant Level 2 anneomondi
I'm a Participant Level 2

My plan comes with 1gb of data. I was trying to see how much I had left all week last week and it wasn’t working because it said changes had been made to my plan. Flashforward to today, when I finally can check and it shows 1.93gb of usage, but no red indication that I’ve gone over my limit.

Will I be charged for this?

It just doesn’t make sense to me because 1. Data overage is supposed to be blocked at $50 2. I usually receive notifications saying when I’m at 90% and 100% of my data, which I didn’t 3. I literally had no way of checking how much data I’d used, and had no idea I had gone over.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 31 of 37
I'm a Participant Level 2 anneomondi

To be honest I’m not even sure if that number is accurate because it seems very high considering what I’ve been doing. Can someone from Fido please help me?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 32 of 37

Hey @anneomondi,

I've moved your post to this existing thread since it covers the same subject.

I can certainly understand the confusion in regards to your usage and I'll be happy to help with it.

I'll need to access your account to verify a few things, so I'll send you a PM here on the Community shortly.

See you there Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 33 of 37
I'm a Participant Level 2 Dav6

Mine is showing usage but used to show how much left

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 34 of 37

Hey @Dav6,

Welcome to our Community!

The app should also display how much data you have left once your bill cycle closes and the new one starts.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 35 of 37
I'm a Participant Level 2 Dav6
I'm a Participant Level 2 Lettrebag

^^ Mine was the same as that, and now tonight, my real time usage is showing that I have 8 GB available for use.... on a 5 gb plan...  (I am very confused)

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 37 of 37