Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to My Account from Fido app

why1
I'm a contributor level 2

Hi,

Since last week I can't log in to my account from Fido app. After entering email and password, It said "Something went wrong. Sorry, we've hit a snag. Please check back later". When log in to my account using internet web browser then it is ok to log in. Called tech support but no help. Please advise.

Thank you,

19 REPLIES 19

marshalldg99
I'm a participant level 1

I cannot log into my Fido app. I just says "Something went wrong. Sorry, we've hit a snag. Please check back later". I'm stuck, can someone please help me out? Live chat seemed to be unhelpful.

Hey @marshalldg99

Is your app updated? 

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the app?

If it's still not working, please contact us here to connect with a representative. We'd be more than happy to help.

jimmydiscaya

Hi, why is that i can not log in my account to my fido application?

Hey @jimmydiscayaSmiley

Sorry to hear about this! Have you tried updating the app? Also, have you tried remvoing and re-installing the app afterwards? 

If you've followed the above steps, please reach out to customer service through any method listed here and they'll be happy to look into this with you. 

Radha52

I can't log into my account 

Please refer to the previous messages in this thread to find out how to reach us for support, thanks!

Zhemraj
I'm a participant level 2

I am having the same issue. I tried deleting the app and downloading it again. Also tried switching off wifi. Still no luck. 

Silverspring3

I can't log in on cell, did yesterday, changed my pass word online and can log in on laptop, but phone says Log in not recognized

Hi @Silverspring3

Welcome to Community Smiley

When you say you cannot log in on the phone, do you mean you are unable to log in on the Fido app? If that's the case, can you please making sure you have the latest version of the app (4.14.0)?

Silverspring3

Hi Thanks so much   I did uninstall my app and re-install and it works now.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @why1,

Try disconnecting from WiFi and login using your mobile connection and you should be able to login.

The moderators here in the community are aware of the issue and they are looking into it.

why1

Hello @KAPABLE-K 

I do not have data plan, only use WiFi to log in.

@FidoSolutions  do you guys have an update on the status of this issue?

skallawag

I'm having this issue as well. Please fix, I can't leverage any of the Fido XTRAs and I'm missing out on contest entries.

Hey guys, 

There's a new version of the App that came out today that should address this. If you're on an older version, you'll receive an in-app notification to update to the latest one. Please update and try again, everything should work now. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! 

Zhemraj

Still doesn't work. 

Hey @Zhemraj! Are you able to log in to your account on Fido.ca? If so, please, make sure your device is updated to the latest operating system version. If that is also the case, feel free to contact us through one of our channels and we'll be happy to do some troubleshooting with you. 

Zhemraj

Hi,

I can log in online. I have done everything possible with the phone. I have updated my software, app and all. I still can not login. 

Hey @Zhemraj Smiley

Sorry to hear about this! 

In that case, please reach out to customer service through any method listed here and they'll be happy to look into this with you.