Can't log in to My Account from Fido app

SOLVED
why1
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hi,

Since last week I can't log in to my account from Fido app. After entering email and password, It said "Something went wrong. Sorry, we've hit a snag. Please check back later". When log in to my account using internet web browser then it is ok to log in. Called tech support but no help. Please advise.

Thank you,

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't log in to My Account from Fido app

Solved by Moderator

Hey guys, 

There's a new version of the App that came out today that should address this. If you're on an older version, you'll receive an in-app notification to update to the latest one. Please update and try again, everything should work now. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! 

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
Silverspring3
I'm a Participant Level 2

I can't log in on cell, did yesterday, changed my pass word online and can log in on laptop, but phone says Log in not recognized

Hi @Silverspring3

Welcome to Community Smiley

When you say you cannot log in on the phone, do you mean you are unable to log in on the Fido app? If that's the case, can you please making sure you have the latest version of the app (4.14.0)?

Silverspring3
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi Thanks so much   I did uninstall my app and re-install and it works now.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @why1,

Try disconnecting from WiFi and login using your mobile connection and you should be able to login.

The moderators here in the community are aware of the issue and they are looking into it.

why1
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hello @KAPABLE-K 

I do not have data plan, only use WiFi to log in.

@FidoSolutions  do you guys have an update on the status of this issue?

skallawag
I'm a Participant Level 1

I'm having this issue as well. Please fix, I can't leverage any of the Fido XTRAs and I'm missing out on contest entries.

Hey guys, 

There's a new version of the App that came out today that should address this. If you're on an older version, you'll receive an in-app notification to update to the latest one. Please update and try again, everything should work now. 

Thanks everyone for your patience!