Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

5 Extra Hours of Data

ChrisAngie
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I have been encountering the same problem....

Since my billing cycle reset on Sept. 29.

Monthly plan reset, but the 5 Extra Hours of Data did not reset.

2 - Customer service reps and 1- Live chat rep have tried all troubleshoot ideas with me, but still the 5 sessions are still not available.

Data bytes history, App clearing cache, re-installing 4.9.0.108.... 

Phone clear cache

Watt from FIDO Saskatchewan, Harpeet from FIDO PEI and Ashley from FIDO Toronto told me this "known" issue has been resolved. 

But this issue with my 5 x Sessions is still not resolved and not available.

What do I do next? 

13 REPLIES 13

Leo_G
I'm a participant level 3

Screenshot_20201008.png

Sorry FIDO to bother you again, any good news?  Thank you.

FidoSaira

Hey @Leo_G!

Just to make sure, have you tried the steps mentioned above?

If not, I would also suggest to clear cache of the app and if that does not help, please try to re-install it?

Leo_G

Hey@FidoSaira,.   I did everything you suggested many times since yesterday morning without any success unfortunately.

FidoSaira

Thank you for letting us know @glenn49

Can you please tell us a little bit more about the troubleshooting that was done by the technical support agent?

Also, are you unable to access Data Bytes through the ''More'' tab on the app when you are logged in with your phone number?

Leo_G

The same here, since this early morning  monthly plan reset, but the 5 Extra Hours of Data did not reset.

FidoValerie

Hey @ChrisAngie Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that you're still experiencing this situation with your 5 extra hours of data.

Could you please make sure to log in the Fido My Account app using your phone number and not your email address? 

If that still doesn't work, switch your phone off completely before repeating this process.

Let us know how that goes! 

Hi everyone, 

We're aware of this situation and are really sorry for the inconvenience that it is causing. 

If you have already cleared cache and re-opened the app and are still experiencing this, please try again in 3 to 4 days. If your new billing cycle has restarted more than 5 days ago, please let us know and we'll send you a PM so we can investigate this further.

Thank you!

Leo_G

Hi,
The  second month, monthly plan reset, but the 5 Extra Hours of Data did not reset.   It's for the second month in the row now.  Looks like an ongoing problem, which didn't go away.
Screenshot_20201104-063658.png

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Leo_G

I'm sad to see you're experiencing difficulties with this feature. This issue was previously solved. 

However if it's been over 3 to 5 days since your cycle reset and you are still unable to access your 5 Extra Hours, I would suggesting reaching out to our customer support team so we can take a closer look into this with you! 

shirinehalik

8FBE904F-52D9-4879-8904-E57338D1C2E0.jpeg

ā€ƒSame issue i an having anf then i ooened this page to check usage and noticed the cycle date goes until nov 16 instead of OCTOBER 16 which would be the correct date. So thats clearly why my 5 hours didnt reset. You guys have the wrong date. How does this even happen. 

Hey @shirinehalik Smiley

Rest assured our Support Teams are aware of this situation and currently working on a fix! 

Have you already tried to clear your cache as well as restarted the app?

glenn49
I'm a participant level 2

Still nothing after logging out of app and both resetting and turning off Android phone.

glenn49

Called Fido support after being on hold 25 minutes and transferred to Rogers technical support who could not help me