cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 on back order

oreo19
I'm a participant level 2

One week ago ordered iPhone 13 based on 2-5 day delivery - it hasn't been delivered. Spoke twice to customer service. On day 6 the first rep told me that the warehouse was ready to release my order. On day 7 I was told my device was at the warehouse waiting to be shipped. Today day 8 I receive an email informing me that my device on backorder. Whaaat?! Why was I not informed my device would be on back order when I purchased it? Why did I receive different stories from different customer service reps - they lied?  Why did FIDO take my money and leave me in limbo on the ETA of my new phone? Would FIDO please explain their order process? Another 1 or 2 weeks to receive my new device is a slap in the face when I was looking forward to receiving it within a few days...

21 REPLIES 21

MSI1

Shhhi ... I should read this thread before ordering mine.  😞 Almost a month and yet to receive an update ... 

Mishal88

how long did it took ?

ZeePee
I'm a contributor level 2

LOL!!! I am also waiting since one and a half month and still my phone is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks!!! Loyalty department and Presidant's Office told me to keep waiting because wait can be indefinate until backorder gets filled which no one knows when!!! Excellant management and baiting tactics haha!!!

mahann

Can please someone in fido answer me? I ordered 25 days ago and still no confirmation email! you guys totally ruined the fun of ordering a new phone

Rajfaldu
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered around 1 and a half month ago. But still they say it is in back order.

Fido is worst 

asquik

Hello, Fido, could you please give me the information about my order number 15023005814 

I have been waiting for 2 weeks and I'm moving to Quebec this month.  What am I supposed to do in this situation? Please give me the information about my order terms. 

Hey @asquik! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I would suggest you contact us here for your options. You can also request a PM form the community for assistance as well.

oreo19

It looks like the warehouse has received new iPhone inventory. My phone arrived yesterday, a little over 3 weeks from online order date of Jan. 1. If you've been waiting, hopefully you're up next if you haven't received it already. 

Gr30

It's crazy. I ordered mine January 4th and after reading this comment I know I won't receive the phone soon. I do not understand why a big company cannot be organized, very unprofessional. They have the phone at the warehouse but they send you the phone 2 months after 🤷🏻‍:female_sign: What is the necessity of saying 3-5 business days when they take over a month! Imagínate if I was going out of the country 🤦🏻‍:female_sign:

Francesfarrugia

Hi @FidoClaudia 

is there an update on the back order? I had this problem as well being given the run around when I asked customer service multiple times. I ordered January 4th and was not advised until this week it's on back order. When I check twice before that I was told it's received at the warehouse and going out. Now told its on back order for a week. So it's been alittle over a week now. Any updates when you'll receive more iPhone 13?

thank you 

Gr30

Same situacion here and not hope after reading all this comments. 

Hey there @Francesfarrugia. I can assure you that if the device was at the warehouse, we would have sent it right away Smiley When a device is out of stock, we actually have to wait for the manufacturer to send us more devices. As soon as we get them, we will be continuing shipping for pending orders.

Hey @Francesfarrugia

Delays can vary for each type of iPhone 13. Each color or model can have different delivery timeframe and they can change anytime, as well. We suggest you contact us if you need more details on your order or approximative delivery timeframes. You can also contact us directly on social media if you prefer.

As @FidoClaudia said, the phone orders are treated in the order that they are received, which can take a bit longer, especially at this time of the year. Rest assured that we are doing our best to keep up with all orders and ship them as soon as we can. 

ZeePee

I guess Fido must fix their online system which deceives customers to fall for these trap and keep waiting indefinately! You guys don't care what situation someone is going through and may be in a desperate need!!! Except, everyone keeps playing the same broken record to keep waiting until backorder fills!!! Why you guys even show options which you guys yourself don't know are available or not!

johnguo2001
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I ordered iphon13 on Jan 3rd but have not got any shipping notification.

I did contact fido but no one can tell  me the approximative delivery timeframes. 

Hello @johnguo2001,

The usual delay is up to 5 business day. However, if the phone you've requested is on backorder, it can take a few weeks. As much as we'd like to, we cannot provide you an eta. We're doing all we can to deliver the phones ASAP though! 

Once the device is shipped to you, you will receive an email notification along with its tracking number.

ZeePee

Appreciate if you can elaborate more on what you are doing which you can, except giving false hope to your customers?

oreo19

I just followed up with FIDO to ask if iPhones have arrived at warehouse, he couldn't say (but shouldn't he have visibility on inventory?). Again, below is FIDO's shipping statement. It's DAY 13 of waiting for me and no update. Also, I was not informed when I placed my order that my device would be on back order. Growing more and more disappointed by the day...

"...normally delivered within 2-5 business days...Devices on backorder will have longer estimated shipping dates which will be indicated at time of purchase.

The above statement is so wrong...

ZeePee

This is their standard statement to push their customers away!

Hey @oreo19! Smiley

We usually have access to the delivery timeframes for most devices and are trying to give out as much information as we can to our customers. I understand you reached out to us already, but my best advice would be to try again. We might have new updates. Smiley

You can contact us by either give us a call or send us a message on Facebook or Twitter. We also have a Live Chat!