Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! LG Gossip- Maximum Application Reached

I've had the phone for about 3 months now and it's been happening recenlty. Whenever I try to reply to a text message a message comes up that says maximum application reached. How do I fix that? thanks.   ***Edited to add labels***  

smae by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone 4 internet not working anymore!

Today my plan was supposed to change but not data. And all of a sudden I can't use 3G internet anymore. Wi-Fi is OK. Is there anyway to turn it on? I don't wanna wait until tomorrow and I don't wanna be hours on hold to get it fixed.   Thanks     ***...

fidodido by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Android Corporate email

My company uses blackberry enterprise server, but I have an android phone , can I get my corporate account to work on the Acer Liquid E?     ***Edited to add labels***

sahil by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LOCKED SIM?

My daughters 3G iphone is displaying 'Locked SIM'. She said she sync'ed/updated the phone via iTunes and now it locked the sim. Any ideas? The screen banner says to call the service provider. Uh huh... My old Rogers SIM is ok but the Fido is a no go....

Sed8ed96 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes