Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! LG Gossip & SIM card switching.

Hi there, I've had the LG Gossip for months now.   I've noticed my phone does not always ring when I receive calls. Sometimes it can be on a table beside me, and it lights up saying "1 Missed Call"  but it never rings.   Also I apparently have caller...

nforem by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant access fido.mobi using unlocked blackberry

I have an unlocked Blackberry Bold 9700 that I use on Fido. It works great, except when I try to access my account info (fido.mobi) i get an edrror from FIDO that basically says they cant recognize who I am, and my account cant be accessed.   As a re...

bigmig69 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to check battery life in vivaz pro

on my previous sony ericsson phones im able to click a button and see how many percentage of battery left,  how do i do the same on vivaz pro ,     ***Edited to add labels***  

Tamil by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! lg nexon puk blocked

What should i do if those words "PUK blocked" appear o my cell phone? should i buy a new SIM card? or send it to the fido to repair?   i entered the wrong password ten times...   PLEASE HELP!   ***Edited to add labels***

takeo by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Vivaz Pro error code when setting new PIN?

I was trying to turn on the PIN, but it kept on sending me an error code. It locked me out with the PUK, and once I entered that, it told me to make a new PIN number. After I tried verifying the new PIN, it always says 'Code Error'. It isn't that I h...

kr501 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes