Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! SE VIVAZ PC Companion errors

Installed SE PC Companion (2.01.078), connected phone, but pretty much none of the functions work. Backup, for example: I select the PIM data I want to back up and enter a file name to save-as, click Backup! and get message "an error has occurred and...

tab77 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help! Android 2.2 update unsuccessful on Acer liquid.

Please help! I just got an Acer Liquid a few days ago and tried to update the firmware to android 2.2.  I followed the instructions exactly the way it said to. What happens is after I shut down the phone and restart by pressing volume down, camera bu...

Acer liquid e screen problems

Hello;   My phone is working fine, but the bottom left hand of the screen, the pixels have died. The screen is permanently patched black.  I was it just fine sent a message and did not see anything wrong with screen. About 30 minutes I get home, pi...

dba_guy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG Gossip

What are the maximum characters this phone has for texting?.it is so annoying that even with 50 characters,it's sent in 2 separate txt msgs.     ***Edited to add labels***  

azngrl by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Get pictures off the cell phone.

Hello   Jst wondering how to get pictures of a cell phone from fido.  I know i need a cord of some sort but which one do I need exactly.     ***Edited to add labels***

AndrewG by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes