Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! SE Vivaz Pro Call blocking

i was trying to activate the call blocking features of my Vivaz Pro ( for incoming calls)but the fone is asking me a blocking password.     ***Edited to add labels***

chris_chua by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lg Gossip questions

1. Whenever I recieve a text msg, the text does not automatically appear on the screen, but instead I have to click "View" everytime to see a msg. Is there a way to allow the msg to automatically appear on the screen? (I'm not on prepaid, so not sure...

J-Walk by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vivaz pro Wi-Fi connection failure

My Wi-Fi worked well for one month on my home and work router. It now fails to connect. However, I'm still able to detect different wi-fi connections. Using the default browser, the wi-fi connection seems to fail and it ends up connecting thru the 3G...

Boissons by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blackberry Torch won't get data

Hey everyone, I just got an unlocked Blackberry Torch. I can make and receive calls but I can not get any data. I put in the internet.fido.ca and the fido fido name and password. It is set to rome. It is on the 3G network right now. I have the Blackb...

kevinjanes by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Data - Roaming on Blackberry Curve

I just bought a Blackberry Curve and am going to the U.S. for a few days.  I DO NOT want to accidentally get caught roaming, but, if possible, I would still like to use the BB for wi-fi connections, when I can find them.  Is there any way to set this...

stevenayla by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes