Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Will Oukitel phone work with Fido?

Hi!   I'm planning to purchase this phone but can't digure out whether it would work on Fido network? Looks like the frequences are OK but I'm not sure about LTE and such.    The phone is Oukitel K10, but I'm also looking at Oukitel K7 and K10000pro ...

Manoffallout by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No OTA update for Sony phones?

Hi I have an unlocked international version of the xperia x performance. Rogers has had their 8.0 update in December and I see no support for it here at Fido. Is there an update coming for it or do I have to switch carriers.

rawrxd by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Chinook Retail Store customer support

I'm having problem now of my LG G6 handphone, after the unexpected software update, my phone won't open again for use. Visited Fido Chinook retail store and asked help how to revive my phone but the store personnel who attended to me had said nothing...

IPhone 8 price on FIDO is horrible

Why is it the iPhone 8 plus 256 is $200 more on a 2 year FIDO plan vs Rogers their parent company?   Seems ludicrous.        *** Edited to add labels ***

Oski by I'm a participant level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes