Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

"New Wireless voicemail messages"

Hello I have a question. How come my voicemail doesn't translate to text anymore? When somebody left me a voicemail I would usually receive "New Wireless voicemail messages" and the voicemessage gets transcribed to a text. But now, I only get texts ...

FullSizeRender.jpg
mmmarie by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! setting up users on mobile hotspot

I want to pick up a mobile hotspot and need to know if there is a way to set up multiple logon ID and password combinations and if there is a way to limit the number of logons per ID to 1.   I want to be able to control each connection individually. ...

Rizak by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! stolen phone at honeymoon vacation

hello,   My phone was stolen on the way to my honeymoon destination.  It was iphone 6s with Fido. I have logged in to the fido and locked the phone the first thing.    What are the other steps that I should do when this happened? My phone has the 'fi...

JamesChoi by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Pay

Hello All, Most of you probably know, or don't kow, Android Pay arrived in Canada.  This means that we Android cell phone users (and tablet users) can finally pay using our mobile devices.  I tried it out myself today and I was quite psyched. The bes...

EFTC by I'm Qualified Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes