Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! IPhone XS Max pre-order/reservation

Im just wondering if I reserve/preorder the iPhone XS Max 256GB version tomorrow do I have to pay for it up fromt or when the phone releases? As I want to use my Cash Back credit I got from my Fido Master Card towards the phone.   or is the phone for...

Biggy204 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Huawei P20 Pro ...please not just in black

From what i can gather Fido is only carrying the black version of both the P20 and P20 Pro. I really hope this is wrong. The twilight colour is the one people are drooling over so I’m not sure why Fido won’t be stocking that colour.

Proac by I'm qualified level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cant access 4g

Hi, I just brought a new phone. on the spec sheet it says it support 4g band 7,which is the band that fido 4g needed, the complete supported bands are in the picture. However, I can only access 3g with this phone, I just wonder what could be the prob...

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 12.32.48 PM.png
ant1n0 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ZTE WF721 - Problems entering PINs or phone extensions

I have a Fido "home phone" using the ZTE WF721.  When I call a phone service requiring a PIN or extension number to be entered, the first digit of the PIN or extension number is always repeated.  For example:   (999) 555-1212 requires PIN 62345 follo...

dguard by I'm a participant level 3
  • 83 replies
  • 2 likes