Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Huawei P20, dumb question

Stupid question alert...    My P20 just showed up..  I peeled the film off both back/front (yay me!) but there's a plastic piece still on the screen that I'm unsure if I should try to pick off or not?  I sit here staring at all my other phones (LG, S...

Jewlee121 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

BRIGHTSTAR insurance is the worst service imaginable

Brightstar has so far sent me 4 replacement phones! The first two did not work. Touch screen issues. The third one was not compatible with my SIM card and the fourth is 16GB instead of the 64 GB that my original phone had!    I am so tired and frustr...

Diana_K by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

iphone x not shipped

I upgraded my phone for a Iphone X on the 24th of November and i was supposed to receive a follow up email with a tracking number once shipped and i haven’t receive any new yet. 

Danik123 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst service from fido and bright star insurance

I brought this bright star insurance up on the sugestion of the fido customer service representative.  I regret it now. Due to I'll date I lost my device as I contacted brightstar I was asked to submit the documents and as I did it. They asked me for...

Venkatesh by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can not connect to WiFi

Hello, I upgladed my phone from LG G3 to LG G6 thin Q today and I tried to connect to my home WiFi ( Telus1200H )when I got home.  I put correct password to my new phone, but it keep saying " Incorrect password, try again ".I restarted both my router...

MK514 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes