Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! Recovering Deleted text messages/imessage

A few months back I lost a text message/iPhone message that I need to recover. I have purchased PhoneRescue but it was unable to go back that far (early 2016). Any advice? *** Edited to add labels ***

90n by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! samsung galaxy a5 bluetooth issues

I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy A5 back in June. Is it just my phone or are there more people with the same bluetooth problem. Made the discovery last week when My boss called me. Tried resetting the bluetooth connection and still having the issue whe...

Rd72 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

You broke our contract, so how do you deal with this?

Sold me an incomplete dud (You broke our contract) and I won't be paying anymore till you help. You can even use this letter as a official notice to the fact Fido/LG broke a contract with me. Complaint, your product is (continisouly) defective.. (I r...

Other by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Returning to standard time

We just change from daylight saving time to standard time. Was expecting my telephone to change the time after the first call. It did not happen, I own a Panasonic telephone which I can change manually. Did that. The time was o.k. till the first call...

711 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes