Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

You broke our contract, so how do you deal with this?

Sold me an incomplete dud (You broke our contract) and I won't be paying anymore till you help. You can even use this letter as a official notice to the fact Fido/LG broke a contract with me. Complaint, your product is (continisouly) defective.. (I r...

Other by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Returning to standard time

We just change from daylight saving time to standard time. Was expecting my telephone to change the time after the first call. It did not happen, I own a Panasonic telephone which I can change manually. Did that. The time was o.k. till the first call...

711 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Quick Charge 3.0 on Fido LG G5

Does anyone know if Quick Charge 3.0 is enabled on the LG G5 from Fido? I purchased the LG G5 and I was not able to get anything over 9V / 1.8A from an aftermarket QC 3.0 charger and the stock LG (QC 2.0) charger. Perhaps Quick Charge 3.0 was disable...

EFTC by I'm Qualified Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! How do I know if my phone is unlocked?

I bought my device (Note 4) with Fido, however I bought it seperate from my contracr (I bought it full price, and used it with the "Bring your own phone" deal). Is it unlocked or is it locked? ***Edited to add labels***

florenceyu by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lg V20

Was wondering if Fido was going to carry the LG V20? Really like the reviews on it but noticed Wind is only carrying it. **Edited to add label

darjess by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes