Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Use one sim with two iPhones

Hey guys so I currently own two phones. My main is my iPhone 7 Plus and my second is an iPhone 5s. I just moved up from the US and I've been using my 7 Plus on Fido so far. However, since my 5s is a much more stripped-down phone, I want to start boun...

Tschnetzler by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Google Pixel 3 XL WiFi Calling

Hello,   Any idea if Fido supports Wifi Calling on the Pixel 3 XL at this time? I can't seem to enable the feature on the device.   Thanks!

ahk by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! On roaming but haven't moved

About an hour ago I noticed my phone switched to roaming out of the blue, I love in Lethbridge, AB and haven't even been near the border. When trying to manually select a network Im only given the choice between two Fido EXT networks. This makes me t...

Buckets1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data not working

I have my note 8 international version. My data worked well until Monday. Although it on, it didn't show up in my phone. I tried everything, changed my APN, reset my phone, take out and put in the sim many times but nothing works.What should I do now...