Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! phone upgrade

So I have upgraded my plan to the 10 gb and upgraded my phone as well. but its been a week and I still havent recieved anything about my new phone. Sorry if this sounded more like a rant than anything else.

johnpapi by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG G5 wifi calling mising option

Hi  I have 2 devices LGG5 The first I buy from Koodo The second from Virgin I can find on my LGG5 option wifi calling. I need help please!!! Look the screenshot from the second device, the first don't have VoLTE    

Screenshot_2017-12-28-23-14-20.png
Andros by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Device Protection repair service

So I went to a Fido store to help me with repair of my phone because I have device protection and the customer rep told me to call Asurion so I did, and they were asking me to pay 200 for a new phone. I dont want a new phone. I just want my phone fix...

nicomigu by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Super upset

So I been with Fido since 2011 and have enjoyed being a loyal customer. My plan is currently $110 for 10GB, however my iPhone 6 plus is acting up and giving me problems. I want to do an upgrade I have Fido dollars and Fido is willing to give me a $15...

Tereen by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sim network unlock pin

Need to send my cell in for work but I need a SIM network unlock pin to use a temp phone how do I get one?

Mason4 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes