Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Failed to unlock Fido's Samsung Galaxy S7

Hi.   I purchased the Galaxy S7 Edge on release day back in March, and as I am planning a trip to the U.S., I would like to get it unlocked.  How exactly would I go about this... via a Fido store, online or by calling?   Appreciate the assistance.

Resolved! Image and video texting on plans without data.

I just recently got a new LG G6 that I love! My plan includes unlimited image/video messages. I do not have data. When I try and send a picture or video, It doesn't work. There is a pop up that says "was not able to send message". Anyway to fix? 

Pdgshannon by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rogers device on Fido new scenario

Hi I was just wondering if I will get the security and OS updates from Rogers while using a Fido Sim? I bought a BlackBerry KEYONE from Rogers to use on Fido and being that Fido is a Rogers company and roams on Rogers, then in theory I should receive...

Resolved! iPhone SE 128gb Online/In-Store Availability

Does anyone know if Fido will ever re-stock the 128gb capacity of the iPhone SE? I really don't want to pay $600 plus tax for a new one from Apple and would love to own a high-capacity SE. I have the 16gb and the capacity is awful, but I love the pho...

GIJANE117 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes