Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Price Match LG Velvet offer

HiI bought LG valvat 5 g one and half moth ago. I am paying almot 32$ each month. Today I was looking iPhone for my third line but I seen fido is giving 16 $ bill cradit on LG Valvet device for there valueable custmors.Can you please let me know how ...

Sidhu44 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No response from Phone Delivery after online sign-up

Hello, I have signed up for upgrading my device online. It has been 4 business days and there is no email for the new contract or delivery tracking number.  I am wondering if I need to do anything else to have my application processed...  Looking for...

kennguyen by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12Pro Tracking

I placed an order for an IPhone 12pro on November 6 and I still haven't received any tracking details. I know the phone is backordered but I havent received any information as to when to expect the phone or how far along the process is the order. Rea...

Paul876 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido returned device amount adjustment

How long does the returned device amount get adjusted against my account. I returned my device, it has been 12 business days and still the phone is attached to my account and outstanding amount.  Believe a return shouldn't take that long.  Was sent b...

Resolved! Change my phone

HelloI baught a s10 a month ago from fido and also a sim card and now i am not happy with that phone can i change that phone with another one from fido store ?