Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

FIDO FRAUD DEPARTMENT DOESNT ANSWER

Someone has gotten access to my fido account and fraudulently tried to upgrade my phone and has made themselves the primary account holder on my account so I am unable to view my bills, change my email, nothing!!! I have left numerous voicemails for ...

ebun by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phones plan

I want to buy the iphone 11 and add it to my phone plan but every time i try to do that they tell me to contact the validation team to be able to continue with the transaction 

Maryambondak by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 256 GB Graphite iPhone 12 pro max, when will stock come in?

Hi Fido ,  I reserved my IPhone 12 Pro Max 256gb Graphite on Nov 10,2020. It's been a little over 2 weeks now,  my status is still Open and I am in position 4 in the line. would you know when Fido will get more stock and my phone get shipped to the F...

Thomas25 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 12 pro max/Pacific Blue - 128gb - Attention Required

Hello Team Fido, I preordered in fido reservation system iPhone 12 pro max - 128GB on November 11th, 2020. Initially, the status shows as "Open" and position in line to be "20" and after a day(12th of November) it changed to 11th and then nothing til...

Upload 1.JPG Upload 2.JPG
Naga by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes