Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Fido returned device amount adjustment

How long does the returned device amount get adjusted against my account. I returned my device, it has been 12 business days and still the phone is attached to my account and outstanding amount.  Believe a return shouldn't take that long.  Was sent b...

Resolved! Change my phone

HelloI baught a s10 a month ago from fido and also a sim card and now i am not happy with that phone can i change that phone with another one from fido store ?

Android text message issues?

Anyone having issues with their android phones for text? Not all my messages are coming in or being sent, I can't start a new convo or delete an old one. I've cleared the Cache, forced stop and done so many resets - anyone else having this?   

Jessfparis by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did not receive the phone

Hi, I ordered an iPhone 11 last week but did not receive it yet. The Purolator said they delivered last Friday, but there were no email or phone call to inform me the package arrived. I cannot find it anywhere.  Please help me.

Liu7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes