Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

S21 Android 12

When is the S21 getting the android 12 update. The update has been released by Samsung for a while now for Canadian customers , and we're still yet to get it on Fido. It's super frustrating. It's not even on the OS chart for S21. Shouldn't we be rece...

Isaac1963 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why doesn't Fido offer sustainable phones?

I'm really tired of supporting Apple and other unethical companies. Would be great if Fido offered payment plans for phones from sustainable companies like Fairphone: https://shop.fairphone.com/en/?ref=header. 

rendy23 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrade pending and I cannot order it again

Hi, I placed an order for phone upgrade and haven't received any confirmation email. But the website keeps popping up a message 'Upgrade is pending' and doesn't let me order it again.This is the second time this has happened with me.

shinsid by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Delay in phone order

I ordered the iphone 12 mini 128 gb with airpods 2 for $17/month last Sunday. I received an email yesterday that there will be a delay but it does not state how long. My current phone is on its last leg and I use it for work. Could not use the chat f...

nwa5151 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes