Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! Dual SIM card on S10

I recently got an new S10 that will be payed off through Fido. I was wondering if it is possible to use the dual SIM card function with the Fido S10? I have two sim cards but the Fido S10 doesn't seem to allow for dual sim. Is there a way to unlock i...

Big_Z1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Google 3a xl problem

I bought a google 3a xl on Amazon.ca because i broke my fido one. I would've bought a fido one but they use purolator to deliver and 99% of the time you need to go pick it up very far away. With the whole pandemic going, i had no fate in it.So just t...

Olivier2015 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tracking order iPhone 12

Hi, I ordered the iPhone 12 3 days ago, I still haven't received any tracking order email. I only received the confirmation email of my order. How long does it take for me to receive the shipping/tracking information? Especially for the iPhone 12.

Alann-22 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5G on Phones

Hi, So I just ordered an iPhone 12, one thing that made me decide to go for it is because of their 5G capability. I know the model have 5G already, but does the phones supported for 5G as well at Fido? I read an article that it's not available yet an...

Alann-22 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

False/ misleading advertising on special offers

Just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed or experienced the following: When looking at device upgrades, I see that Fido is offering certain "promotions" by slashing the monthly costs of phones (while browsing the "upgrade my device" menu.)So I ...

oc917 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes