cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount

Jenniferfido
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, Im working at walmart, and get my phone 6 months ago, and applied for walamart phone discoount, but until now fido didn't give me any discount for what i heard its 30% discount for walmart employee, 6 months waiting is unacceptable. Will appreciate if someone here teach me what to do, after all the application i had done for 6 months still paying an expensive plan.

2 REPLIES 2

Honhart
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi I work at walmart too and enjoy the 30% discount, you should approach the osl associate, the person that set up the plan for you, just give him/her your WIN number and should be good to go. 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Jenniferfido,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you still haven't received your Walmart employee discount. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. If you would like to discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers