cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False offers

Amjadsa
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

There was great offer on iPhone 13 for black Friday (143$ down payment and 9 $ monthly contract) when I tried to book it, the completion of check out was never happening, then when it worked it was showing the full price without any adjustment!

I tried hardly for last 2 days to call Fido but after waiting (65-37-82-16-54...minutes) no one was picking up the phone, I believe it is the way to create false offers.

I was not expecting that from Fido and seriously I'm searching for another service provider.

I wish a reply or call back.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Amjadsa

Just to confirm, did you place the order on November 25th?

Also, was full price shown at your order's summary or on the confirmation email you've received after placing your order?

To confirm the changes made, you can reach out to us on these channels so we can better assist you. Though in the meantime, there are a few things you can confirm on your end as well:

1. On Fido.ca or on the Fido mobile app, you can view the details of the device's financement
  2. On your next invoice, you can also confirm the breakdown (when you download the PDF format) of your Fido Payment Program, along with the applicable promotional bill credit

Note that your bill credit's details won't appear on Fido.ca or the Fido mobile app.

Hope this helps!