cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBERTHUR FIDOTRISIM, Fido HUP in box collateral

Deery
I'm a participant level 1

What does OBERTHUR FIDOTRISIM, Fido HUP in box collateral means? 

12 REPLIES 12

Nickpoilib

It hasn't been fixed. I just received the same wording in April 2022. 

@Nickpoilib

Thank you for sharing this with us here. This was shared with our support team and we are working on it. Your feedback is much appreciated. 

Syllica82

Hi there, Feb 15th and received my tracking email with same confusing workding, hence why I am here 🙄

"We’ve shipped your FIDOTRISIM, PXL6 Black and Fido HUP in box collateral to you on February 15, 2022.I thought I was getting things I didn't order. "

Hey @Syllica8,

Welcome to the community!

Though I can understand the wording can be confusing, it is confirming that both your new sim card and phone were shipped out. You should be getting it shortly! 😊

linda09

They didn't  change  the  wording  still  cryptic message  and  the  same  wording  is  use  in  French 

Hey @linda09! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Thanks for flagging that to us! If possible, can you send the examples you have to us via a PM please?

We'll be happy to send you one to get going, if you wish. Just let us know.

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Deery,

Welcome to the community!

Are you financing your device? I believe Oberthur is their supplier; FidotriSIM refers to a multi-sized SIM for use on Fido networks; Fido HUP refers to Fido Hardware Upgrade Program; collateral refers to invoice collateral. While you are getting your device from Fido, I think their supplier holds on to your invoice until you have fully completed paying for the device.

I understand it's all a bit of technical jargon that does not mean much to customers. I believe the issue has already been flagged to the appropriate team (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

pov
I'm a participant level 2

What's the point of flagging? Flagged in January, now almost end of March. I received this crypted email: We’ve shipped your OBERTHUR FIDOTRISIM, GOOGLE PIX4A Black and Fido HUP in box collateral.

I had to Google. Nobody changed anything despite of flagging.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @pov

Thank you for letting us know you also received an email like this. It is something that is being looked at in the back end by the teams in charge of these communications. 

Can you confirm with us if you had placed your order directly on Fido.ca through our self-serve options? Or did you order through customer support? 

pov

I placed my order directly on Fido.ca through self-serve options.

Hey @pov! Philippe here. Thanks for that! This wording problem has since been fixed. Smiley

Please do let us know if you come across it again.

Thanks!

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Deery,

I believe it means that a TriSIM is included with your device but there is a glitch in the wording and it has been flagged in order to get it fixed.