OBERTHUR FIDOTRISIM, Fido HUP in box collateral

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1

What does OBERTHUR FIDOTRISIM, Fido HUP in box collateral means? 

Accepted Solution

Re: OBERTHUR FIDOTRISIM, Fido HUP in box collateral

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Deery,

Welcome to the community!

Are you financing your device? I believe Oberthur is their supplier; FidotriSIM refers to a multi-sized SIM for use on Fido networks; Fido HUP refers to Fido Hardware Upgrade Program; collateral refers to invoice collateral. While you are getting your device from Fido, I think their supplier holds on to your invoice until you have fully completed paying for the device.

I understand it's all a bit of technical jargon that does not mean much to customers. I believe the issue has already been flagged to the appropriate team (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Senior MVP

Hello Deery,

Welcome to the community!

Are you financing your device? I believe Oberthur is their supplier; FidotriSIM refers to a multi-sized SIM for use on Fido networks; Fido HUP refers to Fido Hardware Upgrade Program; collateral refers to invoice collateral. While you are getting your device from Fido, I think their supplier holds on to your invoice until you have fully completed paying for the device.

I understand it's all a bit of technical jargon that does not mean much to customers. I believe the issue has already been flagged to the appropriate team (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @Deery,

I believe it means that a TriSIM is included with your device but there is a glitch in the wording and it has been flagged in order to get it fixed.