cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro pre-order

Abc123456543
I'm a participant level 3

I recieved a call from Fido and place an Iphone 12 pro order on Nov 20th. Supposed to recieved a confirmation email along with my tracking # within 2-3 weeks.

There is NO email till now !

Did you forget to send me either the device or an update about my order after 20 days?

9 REPLIES 9

Abc123456543

Yeah, and I am in week 4 and no update yet.

Mosi11
I'm a contributor level 2

This is strange did you got any update email once a week ? Or no any email till now? as I know Fido usually updating clients about their device once per week.
I'm in 3rds week.

Abc123456543

That's what I said, there is no update till today. They call me a week after the order though. They said there is a delay on shipment and am I still interested on the order, which I confirmed. But not even a single email or order confirmation received yet. 

Hey @Abc123456543! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

You'll receive the confirmation email the moment the order is processed (that will only be done once we receive new shipments of the phone) and then an email for tracking the package once it is shipped.

We do sincerely apologize for the delay and we'll ship-out the phone to you the moment we receive it. If you have any further questions our concerns, you can contact us here or request a PM from the community.

Abc123456543

Hey @FidoPhilippe  .

Thanks for reply.  My point is that I am in 4th week but I didn't receive as it supposed to arrived in 3-4 weeks. In the other hand I didn't receive any updates from Fido about the delay   

Hi there! 

I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your device and haven't received updates from us yet. Sad

I totally understand you're looking forward to receiving it.

You can contact us so we can check your specific order status, if you wish!

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, should that work best for you. Smiley

Abc123456543

Thanks @FidoValerie, I tried to contact Fido on Sunday, and the agent suggested me either going to a Fido store ( which is very strange due to current Pandemic and lockdown situation ) or re-order again and waiting for another 4 weeks ! 
I didn't accept her solutions as looks she is not interested to find out the delay sources.

How can I request a PM within community?

Hey @Abc123456543

I will send you a PM now so we can take a closer look at the status of your order together. 

Mosi11

as i know it will take 3 +week more so good luck.