cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel a product reservation

palmeida
I'm a participant level 1

Fido Reservation support tells me I can cancel this in My Account but I do not see this anywhere...help!

3 REPLIES 3

edca2007

But if we call the customer service centre we do not get our $40 refunded. Your website specifically says to cancel it online.  Why is FIDO unable to tell us how to cancel the reseveration online?????  Very shady business practice. 

Hi there @edca2007 and welcome to the Community!

Our reservation program allows you cancel or change your order if you change your mind, as long as your reservation is in open status. To do so, simply sign into your account online on My Account as an existing Fido customer and follow these steps:

1. Go to Services section
  2. Go to My Device at the bottom of the page
  3. Click Device Reservation
  4. Select Cancel Reservation

If you're a new customer:

1. Go to fido.ca/newreservation and log in
  2. Select View Reservation
  3. Select Cancel My Reservation

If you cancel a reservation, you will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation and your $40 reservation fee will be reversed automatically. We will credit the $40 (+ taxes) reservation fee back to your Fido account if you reserved as an existing customer or to the original credit card if you reserved to activate a new line. Your fee will be credited under the following situations:

- when your phone ships from our warehouse

or

- when you cancel your reservation online

Hope that helps!

FidoPhilippe

Hey @palmeida! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Ypou should be able to cancel the reservation through My Account on our website. If you're unable to, you can contact us here or request a PM from the community for support.