cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to Cancel Reserve!!!!!!

quan-zhang123
I'm a participant level 1

I try to cancel my reserve for iphone X !!!!! Alomost 2 months pass, I still can not cancel it, even I call Fido.

Now the email shown like SHIPPING!!!!

So, How can I resolve this issue???

PS, the whole website just introduce how to reserve phone.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @quan-zhang123!

If I understand correctly, you would like to know what steps you need to take to cancel your reservation. 

To do this, you will need to log in to My Account on Fido.ca. Once logged in, you can head to the Services section, scroll down to My Device at the bottom of the page and click on Device Reservation. From there you can select Cancel Reservation.

When your reservation is cancelled, the $40 reservation fee will be refunded automatically to your account and will appear on your next bill.

Note that, if the status of your reservation is In Progress or Shipped, you will not be able to cancel your reservation through My Account. In this situation, you can choose not to pick up your device in store your reservation will be cancelled automatically and the $40 reservation fee will be refunded in the same fashion.

Let us know if this helps!

EugeneBC

There is nowhere under services that I can change the reservation.  Its been updated in 2020. Also if i dont pick it up in 3 day, I will be charde the 40.00. In otherwords things changed since this post Im responding to. Thank you.

Hello @EugeneBC,

Welcome to the community! 

Go to fido.ca.

Go to Services section.

Go to My Device at the bottom of the page.

Click Device Reservation

Select Cancel Reservation.

• Reservation status is Cancelled and $40 refunded automatically in their account and appears on next bill.
  • For In Progress or Shipped status: order can’t be cancelled on fido.ca. If customer doesn’t pick up their phone at the store the reservation will be cancelled automatically and $40 will be refunded.

Hope this helps! 

Singhdaler07

Same thing happened with me. I didn’t get phone and massage from store. When I called customer they said cancel reservation I don’t know how to cancel

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @quan-zhang123 & welcome to the Community!

You have no obligation to pick up your reservation. The store will hold it for you for 3 days from the day they receive it. If you don't pick it up, they can sell it to another customer. Don't worry; you'll be refunded the reservation fee. Wink

Hope this helps!