cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11 reservation

JBrock
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have reserved an iPhone 11 Pro Max. When will it be delivered ( I reserved one online)?

8 REPLIES 8

FidoRuth
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JBrock, if you access your account online, you'll see your position on the waiting list.

Once it is your turn, you can decide to have the phone shipped to the store of your choice for pick up.

If you've already selected the store where you want the phone delivered you will receive a couple confirmations.

The first one will be an email when we ship the phone to the store, it will also include a tracking number.

The second confirmation will be a phone call from the store asking you to pick up the device within 3 days.

If you have other questions about the process, see here

ranafahad15
I'm a participant level 3

I reserved the phone first day it was available, currently sitting 7th in line...Has been for a while, when can we expect to receive the phone? I would assume, priority would be to those who reserved rather than those who just walk to a store/kiosk and pick one up. 

Hey @ranafahad15

As you might suspect, these devices are very popular and at this time we don't have information on delivery delays! Keep in mind that your number is for that specific model and colour accross Canada! 

Good news is we do prioritize customers who reserved their device online! 

The wait will be worth it Wink

MiggiMati

I reserved one as well. I tried looking for any update on My Account but I don’t see anything. Even with different web browsers, I cannot find these position number nor any tab regarding the phone that I reserved.

Hi @MiggiMati

What does your reservation status say? Here's how to check it:

1. Go to fido.ca.
  2. Log in to My Account, select Phone Reservation.
  3. Go to My Device at the bottom of the page.
  4. Click Device Reservation.
  5. View status.

Thanks. 

MiggiMati

I tried everything. I still couldn’t find anything that says “Phone Reservation” in My Account. I tried using Mac and Windows, Safari, IE, Chrome, and Edge, still the same result. I even deleted the browser cache. Is there anything else I have to do?

ranafahad15

@MiggiMati 

the way i check is 

1) My Acount

2) usage and services

3) Mobile

2) Reserve a new phone

3) click reserve

4) if you reserved on already it should be there

I couldn't find any reservation stuff on my main page either which is quite weird, but I did get an email about my reservation so meh. 

MiggiMati

Thanks for your input. I tried that too. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. I had to call 611 to get everything settled. Now everything is done.