cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery not performed

Kli1
I'm a participant level 2

Update my cell phone online and it is supposed that the shipment was made on May 29, 2020, with the delivery method PCL857, however, the day they were going to make the delivery that was June 10, the shipping company Purolator, I dialed my cell phone, but unfortunately I could not answer the call, but Purolator returned the package to the place of origin and until now I have had no response when I will receive the new cell phone that I order and I would like to know if Fido is going to start charging me this month for a cell phone that I still don't have.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Kli1

Welcome to the Community Smiley

It seems that your package has been returned to our warehouse. That said, have you been able to confirm this using the tracking number Purolator provided or by contacting us?

You can reach us at these channels so we can take a closer look at the status of your order, and we'll do our best to help you get your device as quickly as possible.

Kli1

Hello, I have not received any new tracking number, or any mail indicating when the shipment would be, or anything. However, Fido is already starting to charge me this month for the new update of cellular equipment, when I still do not have this.

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Kli1, this seems to be a specific situation. I would recommend contacting customer service or we can send you a PM. Let us know what you prefer! 

Kli1
Click here
Please send a PM. Thanks