Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Returned phone, now remove device balance, please!

Returned phone, compliant with conditions (like new, factory reset, all parts packed in same box), one day after receiving. Not easy, because when shipped no return label was provided, and it is hunt and peck to find that info online.  Customer servi...

Amygdala by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointing Fido Premium device protection

Not even been a year since I got a new S10 with fido + the added premium protection plan (for which I obviously pay every month) which they offer. Claims to have a "free" first screen replacement if damaged within the first year. Recently dropped my ...

Suresh43 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlisted number problem

I have an unlisted/blocked number.  Fido apparently set it up so that all calls should show unknown in the recipients call display.  I have had occassion to contact companies with call back systems and those systems somehow know my number.  How can t...

brgrundy by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! cancellation fido service

Hi I want to cancell my phone service but I coudln't find where. I already checked my acount pages and e~~verythig. so PLEASE PLEASE give me A spesific pages how I can apply it. I already called for service agency and they are not answer for 15min.. ...

julia18 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes