cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big mistake on my part

Ash333
I'm a contributor level 2

I had recently ordered & received the Alcatel 1B online but changed my mind and got a Samsung Galaxy A13...which I regret as I don't really like the fancy type phones like Samsung or Apple....so I should of stayed with the Alcatel....anyway in a month when I'm eligible or 2 I may upgrade to a Alcatel 1B....or even purchase a phone online & use that as a BYOD phone....it's too bad Fido.(& I do realize it's with other mobile phone providers as well) doesn't offer more than what they have or even other lower end/entry level phones....oh well

5 REPLIES 5

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Ash333

You can actually exchange your phone if you'd like another model. Seeing as you've ordered your phone online, you have a grace period of 30 days to request an exchange and finance another device instead. You can find more details on the process on our support page. Alternatively, you can also return it and choose to finance another phone Smiley

In regard to upgrading your phone once more, you'll need to wait 30 days before being able to finance another phone. This security measure is set in place to avoid multiple finance payments on the same line and to limits the fees that can be billed at once.

Hope this helps!

Ash333

Ok sounds good....yes from what I was told I can only do one exchange & I already did an exchange as the Samsung Galaxy A13 is the phone I got as a replacement for the phone I originally ordered....so I can't do a 2nd exchange 

That's correct! Only one exchange/return is permitted within the Satisfaction Guarantee period.

Ash333

Yes ..thanks for your reply Smiley

Ash333

Hi again...I'm just curious why we have to wait 30 days before we can upgrade to a new device after getting a new device? I'm not talking about a device exchange but an upgrade.