Big iPhone LTE data plan to drop?

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Big iPhone LTE data plan to drop?

This is just an idea, but I took a look at the LTE section of this site and for the "internet devices" section, there is no mention of the iPhone 5. I think there's going to be a plan that drops on release day or tomorrow. Rogers, Bell, and Telus had LTE devices and plans from before but since the iPhone 5 is the first LTE phone on Fido, and with no LTE data plans yet...... it's going to happen. Maybe its a set of plans, or it makes LTE same price as normal data. Who knows, but just a guess. 

Now that I think about it, when iPhone impulse starts to calm down in 2-3 months, Fido might bring the S3 at a cheap price and a bunch of new LTE Android device

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Big iPhone LTE data plan to drop?

Hey fatcowxlive!

All of our currently offered data options are LTE compatible. There are no LTE specific options.

If you have an old add-on and would like to know if it is LTE compatible, you may contact customer service and a representative will be able to provide you with the information.
View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Big iPhone LTE data plan to drop?

Hey fatcowxlive!

All of our currently offered data options are LTE compatible. There are no LTE specific options.

If you have an old add-on and would like to know if it is LTE compatible, you may contact customer service and a representative will be able to provide you with the information.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2