Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Refurbished phone delivered instead of new one

On Oct !0/2018 I purchased a Samsung A5 New phone. It arrived a day ago and upon opening the box I noticed that the phone had a Screen saver installed on the device, I called customer setvice inwhich the  agent agreed that the phone was a refurbished...

Bregalon by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Reservation System: Reservation Statuses

So, I reserved iPhone XR on Thursday and the phone was released on Friday. Today is Saturday and the reservation status still says OPEN, meaning Fido hasn't received any iPhone XR's yet... Is this usually the case...? I thought the phones would be re...

seong0717 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brightstar-fidos insurance

Just want to let everyone know that you should not pay the extra to get your phone insured by fido.I had a tiny crack on my screen which has gotten worse so i called to get it fixed. They told me call brightstar. Who have now told me they wont fix th...

Kiviodea by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phones from overseas

Hi guys have a question, if I am getting a phone from overseas, what should I look for before buying it, to ensure that it will work in Canada.   Thanks

bhasan by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes