General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido charging me for an iPhone XR that was returned

I have had an absolute nightmare since the day I joined Fido. I started with an iPhone XR but that phone was defective and would constantly turn off so I called Fido and was told I could return it to the Fido store at Costco where I acquired my phone...

Ericwins93 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill Problem

It originally paid about $78 per month, but this month it received more than $300 in bills. It was strange, so I looked at the details and the calculation of the call time was wrong. It's 89 minutes, but it's 890 minutes, so 177 dollars was added. Wi...

Promises, promises

I joined Fido about 2 weeks ago and was promised that I would not be charged the service fees for the 2 lines and that the second line would get a $5 discount for 24 months.Guess what, my first bill has both service fees on it and no discount is appl...

rvdkogel by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unhappy lack of refund

On November 20th 2021 I used your online portal to talk to a rep and become a new member. I was told that porting my numbers from my Bell account wouldn't be an issue so I joined the Fido family. I ordered 2 I phone 11's and 1 SE and used my own devi...

Capone1974 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! First bill

I recently took a connection. Today is the 4th day and my bill is emailed to me. The bill is more than double my monthly plan. Is this just for the first month, or will it recurr every month?

SoumyaK by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes