General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unable to Port my Number

I am not able to reach customer service through *611 or 1888 481 3436 numbers. I would like to port my existing Bell phone number to Fido. I've now received the SIM Card which is activated in Fido.  Can someone help to which helpdesk number to contac...

Chris_I by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cheated on offer

Hi  As i am already a fido customer, i was offered a plan to port one of my other number to fido.So i was given a plan of > $50 10GB plan + 1,000 International minutes and $5 discount for 24 months. Later i waited for a month and when i followed up, ...

Shah8 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Absolute Fraud

BEAWARE OF THE COMPANY-TOTAL WATE OF TIME Do not trust anything their employees and superiors advise on call. They make many promises and fail to deliver them. I called Fido to cancel and port to a different provider because I wasn’t getting satisfac...

Sahithi11 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free data offers

Hi    My name is Amandeep and I've been with fido for 4 years now and now they are offering some loyal customers free 15 GB data on their plan, but I didn't get anything. I been thinking changing Fido for sure.   

Amandeep2997 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! While upgrading phone on FIDO, no text plan is shown

I am trying to upgrade my phone on FIDO website, but while i have chosen a new different plan, it shows the data plan and its price, it shows the unlimited canada wide minutes and its 0$ price, addons 3 voicemail and its 0$ price, but it does not sho...

1.jpg
Arif01 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes